There will be a short walk and a long walk on Wednesday June 11th See below for the walk.
The current government guidelines are:
1. Attendance to each walk is limited to 10 people.
2. There should be spacing of 1.5 to 2 metres between groups where I understand a group can be made up of people who live together or have already had close social contact.
My rules are:
1. In order to limit the numbers, walkers will need to register by email to silvercoast walks and I will accept the first 5 to 10 emails I receive.
2. Any emails received before midday on Sunday 31st May will be ignored.
3. Emails must specify the number of people to register – up to a maximum of 2 people – and whether for the short or long walk.
4. More than 1 email from the same email address will be ignored.
5. I will confirm a successful registration by email
6. Bring a face mask.
N.B. If you do not receive a walks’ email, please check the web site on the eve of the walks in case there are any changes.
Each week up to two walks are organised in the Silvercoast region of Portugal.
Every Wednesday we hold a short walk (max 7 km) and on alternate Fridays we hold a long walk (10 to 20 km).
Everyone is welcome to join a walk, there is no charge, but people walk at their own risk (see the disclaimer in the footer below).
Dogs are welcome, but must be kept under control.
The area covered by the walks ranges from Paredes in the north to Monte Junto in the South and from the Serra dos Candeeiros in the east to the coast in the west.
Our regular walkers are from a variety of countries: –
Belgium, Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Portugal, Denmark, United States of America, Italy but the common language is English.
To get more information on the site and future developments. please go to the About web page.